What I’m working on now:
- Preparing a homebrewery in my garage.
- Experimenting in tactics for productivity.
- Setting up a tiny microbiology lab in my loft.
- Working as an IT Systems Administrator.
- Editing (and possibly illustrating) a children’s book I wrote for my sister and brother-in-law.
- Resume learning to play guitar.
- Learn to speak Spanish.
- Build a tall pub table that collapses flat against the wall.
- Get on a regular meal cooking schedule.
- Return to work on a Dr. Seuss style children’s book I wrote last year. I could never come up with an illustration style I liked, so I shelved it for a while.
- Figure out a recipe for crunchy onion rings that use zero-carb batter.